Important Notice: CNSCT 2023 organizing committee continues to closely monitor this dynamic situation and will provide updates with any developments. It will be proposed to be organized as online conference, if travel restrictions due to the epidemic. The organizing committee for CNSCT 2023 will host the conference partially virtual for those who cannot attend due to the COVID-19.
January 06, 2023
The first day is all about registration, participants are supposed to sign in at the conference venue and collect all the conference materials at the registration counter on this day from 01:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
January 07, 2023
The conference chair will be hosting a opening ceremony in the morning, and all the participants are supposed to be there.
The keynote speakers will deliver their spectacular speeches and share their cutting-edge research fruits with the participants.
Please bring the lunch coupon.
Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
Please bring the dinner coupon
January 08, 2023
* The above program is a brief outline. A more detailed programme will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual conference schedule may be a little different according to the number of participants.
Instruction for Oral Presentations
1. Timing: A maximum of 15 minutes in total, including presentation and discussion. Please be considerable once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated with reasonable amount of time.
2. For conference presentation, you can use your own computer or copy your presentation file into the conference computer from CD or USB drive, and make sure you have scanned and cleaned viruses beforehand. Speakers are required to meet her/his session Chair in the corresponding session room at least 10 minutes before the session starts to get things ready or copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) into the conference computer.
3. It is also suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal email box as a backup. If for some reason the files cannot be accessed from your flash drive, you can download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as the Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please test the connection and make sure it works well before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high (A1).
2. Posters are required to be optimized and attractive. Information should be visible from a proper distance, say, one meter away.
3. Please note that during your poster session, you as the author should stay by your poster and ready to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.